Grove Gear Cast Iron Single-Reduction Worm Reducer - GR-B852-7.5-R
Image differs from product
- One-piece cast iron housings with single output cover design, CNC machined for precise component fit and alignment.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles.Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
- Mounting dimensions are interchangeable with most industry standard reducers.
|Product Line:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers||Shaft Seal Material:||Viton|
|Gear Drive Reductions:||Single||Product Type:||Right Angle|
|Reducer:||Worm - Right Angle||Input Style:||Shaft|
|Mounting Style:||Base||Output Key:||1/2 X 3.50|
|Output Torque:||7213||Output Diameter (in):||2.000 in|
|Output RPM:||233||Output Style:||R|
|Series Style:||GR-B-R||Reducer Style:||Worm - Right Angle|
|Input Diameter (in):||1.25 in||Center distance (inch):||5.25|
|Input RPM:||1,750||Output shaft:||Shaft|
|Overhung Load:||3,245||Input HP:||28.1|
|Housing material:||Cast Iron||Model Code:||B852|
|Assembly:||B-R||Input Keyway:||1/4 X 3.00|
|Gear Type:||Worm||No. of Gear Reductions:||Single|
|Service Factor:||1||Output Shaft Assembly Code:||R|
|Output HP:||26.7||Output Shaft Orientation:||R|
|Series:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers|