Grove Gear Cast Iron Single-Reduction Worm Reducer - GR-BM852-10-R-250
Image differs from product
- One-piece cast iron housings with single output cover design, CNC machined for precise component fit and alignment.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles.Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
- Mounting dimensions are interchangeable with most industry standard reducers.
|Output Torque:||7827||Model Code:||BM852|
|Output Key:||1/2 X 3.50||Frame Size:||250|
|Output shaft:||Shaft||Output Shaft Assembly Code:||R|
|Gear Type:||Worm||Output Style:||R|
|Product Line:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers||Service Factor:||1|
|Input Diameter (in):||1.625 in||Overhung Load:||3,370|
|Shaft Seal Material:||Viton||Output Diameter (in):||2.000 in|
|No. of Gear Reductions:||Single||Input HP:||23.15|
|Assembly:||BM-R||Input Keyway:||3/8 x 3/16|
|Center distance (inch):||5.25||Input Bore (C Face):||1.625|
|Reducer:||Worm - Right Angle||Input Style:||C-Face Coupled|
|Output RPM:||175||Housing material:||Cast Iron|
|Series Style:||GR-BM-R||Series:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers|
|Product Type:||Right Angle||Ratio Range:||10:1|
|Reducer Style:||Worm - Right Angle||Mounting Style:||Base|
|Output Shaft Orientation:||R||Gear Drive Reductions:||Single|