Grove Gear Cast Iron Single-Reduction Worm Reducer - GR-BM852-15-R-210
Image differs from product
- One-piece cast iron housings with single output cover design, CNC machined for precise component fit and alignment.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles.Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
- Mounting dimensions are interchangeable with most industry standard reducers.
|Model Code:||BM852||Output Style:||R|
|Center distance (inch):||5.25||Gear Type:||Worm|
|Reducer Style:||Worm - Right Angle||Mounting Style:||Base|
|Reducer:||Worm - Right Angle||Product Line:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers|
|Shaft Seal Material:||Viton||Output Key:||1/2 X 3.50|
|Output Diameter (in):||2.000 in||Output HP:||16.55|
|Housing material:||Cast Iron||Ratio Range:||15:1|
|Frame Size:||210||Series:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers|
|Input Keyway (C Face):||5/16 x 5/32||Output Shaft Orientation:||R|
|Input Diameter (in):||1.375 in||Input Bore (C Face):||1.375|
|Output RPM:||116||Input RPM:||1,750|
|Input Style:||C-Face Coupled||Output Shaft Assembly Code:||R|
|Gear Drive Reductions:||Single||Input HP:||18.11|
|Product Type:||Right Angle||Overhung Load:||3,560|
|No. of Gear Reductions:||Single||Service Factor:||1|