Grove Gear Cast Iron Single-Reduction Worm Reducer - GR-BM852-20-R-180
Image differs from product
- One-piece cast iron housings with single output cover design, CNC machined for precise component fit and alignment.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles.Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
- Mounting dimensions are interchangeable with most industry standard reducers.
|Reducer Style:||Worm - Right Angle||Product Type:||Right Angle|
|Product Line:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers||Series:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers|
|Series Style:||GR-BM-R||Model Code:||BM852|
|Gear Type:||Worm||Center distance (inch):||5.25|
|Reducer:||Worm - Right Angle||Ratio:||20:1|
|Output Torque:||9351||Input Keyway (C Face):||1/4 x 1/8|
|Frame Size:||180||Output Shaft Orientation:||R|
|Output Key:||1/2 X 3.50||Input RPM:||1,750|
|Output HP:||12.98||Mounting Style:||Base|
|Output Shaft Assembly Code:||R||Overhung Load:||3,560|
|Shaft Seal Material:||Viton||Input Diameter (in):||1.125 in|
|Input Bore (C Face):||1.125||Output RPM:||87|
|Gear Drive Reductions:||Single||Output Diameter (in):||2.000 in|
|Input HP:||15.56||No. of Gear Reductions:||Single|
|Service Factor:||1||Ratio Range:||20:1|
|Input Style:||C-Face Coupled||Housing material:||Cast Iron|