Grove Gear Cast Iron Single-Reduction Worm Reducer - GR-BM852-50-L-180
Image differs from product
- One-piece cast iron housings with single output cover design, CNC machined for precise component fit and alignment.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles.Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
- Mounting dimensions are interchangeable with most industry standard reducers.
|Input Bore (C Face):||1.125||Output Key:||1/2 X 3.50|
|Overhung Load:||3,560||Product Type:||Right Angle|
|Series Style:||GR-BM-L||Gear Type:||Worm|
|No. of Gear Reductions:||Single||Input Keyway (C Face):||1/4 x 1/8|
|Output RPM:||35||Series:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers|
|Input HP:||6.777||Output shaft:||Shaft|
|Housing material:||Cast Iron||Output HP:||5.199|
|Gear Drive Reductions:||Single||Mounting Style:||Base|
|Model Code:||BM852||Reducer Style:||Worm - Right Angle|
|Input Diameter (in):||1.125 in||Output Style:||L|
|Service Factor:||1||Reducer:||Worm - Right Angle|
|Output Torque:||9362||Frame Size:||180|
|Output Shaft Orientation:||L||Output Shaft Assembly Code:||L|
|Output Diameter (in):||2.000 in||Input Style:||C-Face Coupled|
|Product Line:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers||Shaft Seal Material:||Viton|
|Center distance (inch):||5.25|