Grove Gear Cast Iron Single-Reduction Worm Reducer - GR-B852-50-D
- One-piece cast iron housings with single output cover design, CNC machined for precise component fit and alignment.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles.Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
- Mounting dimensions are interchangeable with most industry standard reducers.
|Product Type:||Right Angle||Gear Type:||Worm|
|Service Factor:||1||Output HP:||5.199|
|Input Diameter (in):||1.25 in||Ratio Range:||50:1|
|Shaft Seal Material:||Viton||Series Style:||GR-B-D|
|Input Style:||Shaft||No. of Gear Reductions:||Single|
|Input HP:||6.777||Model Code:||B852|
|Reducer Style:||Worm - Right Angle||Series:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers|
|Assembly:||B-D||Housing material:||Cast Iron|
|Product Line:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers||Output shaft:||Shaft|
|Input RPM:||1,750||Output Key:||1/2 X 3.50|
|Input Keyway:||1/4 X 3.00||Mounting Style:||Base|
|Output Torque:||9362||Gear Drive Reductions:||Single|
|Output Shaft Assembly Code:||D||Output RPM:||35|
|Output Style:||D||Output Diameter (in):||2.000 in|
|Output Shaft Orientation:||D||Center distance (inch):||5.25|
|Reducer:||Worm - Right Angle||Overhung Load:||3,560|