Grove Gear Cast Iron Single-Reduction Worm Reducer - GR-B852-50-D
- One-piece cast iron housings with single output cover design, CNC machined for precise component fit and alignment.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles.Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
- Mounting dimensions are interchangeable with most industry standard reducers.
|Reducer Style:||Worm - Right Angle||Product Type:||Right Angle|
|Series:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers||Product Line:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers|
|Series Style:||GR-B-D||Model Code:||B852|
|Gear Type:||Worm||Center distance (inch):||5.25|
|Reducer:||Worm - Right Angle||Ratio:||50:1|
|Service Factor:||1||Output HP:||5.199|
|Input Diameter (in):||1.25 in||Ratio Range:||50:1|
|Shaft Seal Material:||Viton||Input Style:||Shaft|
|No. of Gear Reductions:||Single||Input HP:||6.777|
|Assembly:||B-D||Housing material:||Cast Iron|
|Output shaft:||Shaft||Input RPM:||1,750|
|Output Key:||1/2 X 3.50||Input Keyway:||1/4 X 3.00|
|Mounting Style:||Base||Output Torque:||9362|
|Gear Drive Reductions:||Single||Output Shaft Assembly Code:||D|
|Output RPM:||35||Output Style:||D|
|Output Diameter (in):||2.000 in||Output Shaft Orientation:||D|