Grove Gear Cast Iron Single-Reduction Worm Reducer - GR-B852-20-L
Image differs from product
- One-piece cast iron housings with single output cover design, CNC machined for precise component fit and alignment.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles.Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
- Mounting dimensions are interchangeable with most industry standard reducers.
|Packaged Length:||40||Packaged Width:||37|
|Output Torque:||9351||Series Type:||Cast Iron 800 Worm Gear Reducers|
|Output RPM:||87||Input Style:||Shaft|
|Output Style:||L||Reducer Style:||Worm - Right Angle|
|Input RPM:||1,750||No. of Gear Reductions:||Single|
|Output Shaft Orientation:||L||Input HP:||15.56|
|Output HP:||12.98||Series Code:||GR|
|Output Key:||1/2 X 3.50||Output Shaft Assembly Code:||L|
|Overhung Load:||3,560||Mounting Style:||Base|
|Series Style:||GR-B-L||Service Factor:||1|
|Output shaft:||Shaft||Product Line:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers|
|Housing material:||Cast Iron||Model Code:||B852|
|Product Type:||Right Angle||Ratio Range:||20:1|
|Input Keyway:||1/4 X 3.00||Ratio:||20:1|
|Center distance (inch):||5.25||Output Diameter (in):||2.000 in|
|Input Diameter (in):||1.25 in||Shaft Seal Material:||Viton|
|Series:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers||Gear Drive Reductions:||Single|
|Reducer:||Worm - Right Angle|