Grove Gear Cast Iron Single-Reduction Worm Reducer - GR-HMQ842-10-H1-210-31
Image differs from product
- One-piece cast iron housings with single output cover design, CNC machined for precise component fit and alignment.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles.Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
- Mounting dimensions are interchangeable with most industry standard reducers.
|No. of Gear Reductions:||Single||Mounting Style:||Shaft Mount|
|Center distance (inch):||4.25||Gear Drive Reductions:||Single|
|Input Keyway (C Face):||5/16 x 5/32||Shaft Seal Material:||Viton|
|Gear Type:||Worm||Reducer:||Worm - Right Angle|
|Input Diameter (in):||1.375 in||Output Shaft Orientation:||H1|
|Series Style:||GR-HMQ-H1||Service Factor:||1|
|Product Type:||Right Angle||Output Key:||1/2 X 3.38|
|Input HP:||14.93||Output RPM:||175|
|Reducer Style:||Worm - Right Angle||Output Hollow Shaft Diameter (in):||1.938 in|
|Output Style:||H1||Input Bore (C Face):||1.375|
|Bore Code:||31||Product Line:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers|
|Input RPM:||1,750||Frame Size:||210|
|Output shaft:||Hollow Bore||Input Style:||C-face Quill|
|Series:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers||Output Torque:||5042|
|Housing material:||Cast Iron||Ratio Range:||10:1|
|Output Shaft Assembly Code:||H1|