Grove Gear Cast Iron Single-Reduction Worm Reducer - GR-HMQ842-60-H1-180-30
Image differs from product
- One-piece cast iron housings with single output cover design, CNC machined for precise component fit and alignment.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles.Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
- Mounting dimensions are interchangeable with most industry standard reducers.
|Product Type:||Right Angle||Product Line:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers|
|Series:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers||Model Code:||HMQ842|
|Series Code:||GR||Gear Type:||Worm|
|Center distance (inch):||4.25||Reducer:||Worm - Right Angle|
|Output RPM:||29||Output HP:||2.772|
|Input Style:||C-Face Quill||Output Key:||1/2 X 3.38|
|Output Torque Rating:||5989||Input RPM:||1,750|
|Keyway:||1/4 X 1/8||Output shaft assembly:||H1|
|Input Keyway (C Face):||1/4 x 1/8||Input Bore (C Face):||1.125|
|Output Diameter (in):||1.875 in||Output shaft:||Hollow Bore|
|No. of Gear Reductions:||Single||Shaft Seal Material:||Viton|
|Ratio Range:||60:1||Input Diameter (in):||1.125 in|
|Output Hollow Shaft Diameter (in):||1.875 in||Service Factor:||1|
|Housing material:||Cast Iron||Assembly:||HMQ-H1|