Grove Gear Cast Iron Single-Reduction Worm Reducer - GR-HMQ842-25-H1-180-27
Image differs from product
- One-piece cast iron housings with single output cover design, CNC machined for precise component fit and alignment.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles.Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
- Mounting dimensions are interchangeable with most industry standard reducers.
|Reducer Style:||Worm - Right Angle||Shaft Seal Material:||Viton|
|Series Style:||GR-HMQ-H1||Gear Type:||Worm|
|Reducer:||Worm - Right Angle||Output shaft:||Hollow Bore|
|Output Torque:||6254||Input Style:||C-face Quill|
|Bore Code:||27||Output HP:||6.946|
|Input Keyway (C Face):||1/4 x 1/8||Service Factor:||1|
|Input Bore (C Face):||1.125||Input RPM:||1,750|
|Gear Drive Reductions:||Single||Input HP:||7.94|
|Model Code:||HMQ842||Output Shaft Assembly Code:||H1|
|Ratio Range:||25:1||Product Line:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers|
|Housing material:||Cast Iron||Output Hollow Shaft Diameter (in):||1.688 in|
|Center distance (inch):||4.25||Output Key:||3/8 x 3.00|
|Mounting Style:||Shaft Mount||Series:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers|
|Input Diameter (in):||1.125 in||Product Type:||Right Angle|
|Output Shaft Orientation:||H1||No. of Gear Reductions:||Single|