Grove Gear Cast Iron Single-Reduction Worm Reducer - GR-HMQ842-15-H1-180-24
Image differs from product
- One-piece cast iron housings with single output cover design, CNC machined for precise component fit and alignment.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles.Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
- Mounting dimensions are interchangeable with most industry standard reducers.
|Output Hollow Shaft Diameter (in):||1.500 in||Input Style:||C-face Quill|
|Frame Size:||180||Service Factor:||1|
|Input Keyway (C Face):||1/4 x 1/8||Output Shaft Assembly Code:||H1|
|Input RPM:||1,750||Gear Drive Reductions:||Single|
|Input Bore (C Face):||1.125||Assembly:||HMQ-H1|
|Model Code:||HMQ842||Output Torque:||5508|
|Shaft Seal Material:||Viton||Gear Type:||Worm|
|Ratio Range:||15:1||Output Style:||H1|
|Reducer Style:||Worm - Right Angle||Product Type:||Right Angle|
|Bore Code:||24||Series Style:||GR-HMQ-H1|
|Input Diameter (in):||1.125 in||No. of Gear Reductions:||Single|
|Center distance (inch):||4.25||Input HP:||11.13|
|Output Shaft Orientation:||H1||Output shaft:||Hollow Bore|
|Output Key:||3/8 x 3.00||Reducer:||Worm - Right Angle|
|Output RPM:||116||Housing material:||Cast Iron|
|Series:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers||Mounting Style:||Shaft Mount|
|Product Line:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers|