Grove Gear Cast Iron Single-Reduction Worm Reducer - GR-H842-5-H1-35
- One-piece cast iron housings with single output cover design, CNC machined for precise component fit and alignment.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles.Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
- Mounting dimensions are interchangeable with most industry standard reducers.
|Model Code:||H842||Gear Type:||Worm|
|Output shaft:||Hollow Bore||Input HP:||18.08|
|Output RPM:||350||Overhung Load:||2,800|
|Input Diameter (in):||1.25 in||Output Torque:||3209|
|Product Line:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers||Input Style:||Shaft|
|Input RPM:||1,750||Series Style:||GR-H-H1|
|Reducer:||Worm - Right Angle||Service Factor:||1|
|Bore Code:||35||Reducer Style:||Worm - Right Angle|
|Output Hollow Shaft Diameter (in):||2.188 in||Housing material:||Cast Iron|
|Ratio Range:||5:1||Product Type:||Right Angle|
|No. of Gear Reductions:||Single||Center distance (inch):||4.25|
|Output Shaft Assembly Code:||H1||Ratio:||5:1|
|Output Key:||1/2 X 3.38||Mounting Style:||Shaft Mount|
|Gear Drive Reductions:||Single||Input Keyway:||1/4 X 2.50|
|Shaft Seal Material:||Viton||Series:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers|
|Output Shaft Orientation:||H1||Output HP:||17.25|