Grove Gear Cast Iron Single-Reduction Worm Reducer - GR-BMQ842-20-L-140
- One-piece cast iron housings with single output cover design, CNC machined for precise component fit and alignment.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles.Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
- Mounting dimensions are interchangeable with most industry standard reducers.
|Output RPM:||87||Mounting Style:||Base|
|Output Style:||L||Output Torque:||6092|
|Output Shaft Assembly Code:||L||Reducer:||Worm - Right Angle|
|Shaft Seal Material:||Viton||Center distance (inch):||4.25|
|Input HP:||9.462||Input Keyway (C Face):||3/16 x 3/32|
|Output Key:||1/2 x 3.06||Output HP:||8.458|
|Input RPM:||1,750||Output Shaft Orientation:||L|
|Model Code:||BMQ842||Product Line:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers|
|Product Type:||Right Angle||Series:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers|
|Output Diameter (in):||1.875 in||Gear Type:||Worm|
|Service Factor:||1||No. of Gear Reductions:||Single|
|Housing material:||Cast Iron||Frame Size:||140|
|Input Diameter (in):||0.875 in||Reducer Style:||Worm - Right Angle|
|Input Style:||C-face Quill||Output shaft:||Shaft|
|Input Bore (C Face):||0.875||Series Style:||GR-BMQ-L|
|Gear Drive Reductions:||Single|