Grove Gear Cast Iron Single-Reduction Worm Reducer - GR-BM842-40-D-180
Image differs from product
- One-piece cast iron housings with single output cover design, CNC machined for precise component fit and alignment.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles.Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
- Mounting dimensions are interchangeable with most industry standard reducers.
|Shaft Seal Material:||Viton||Input Bore (C Face):||1.125|
|Product Type:||Right Angle||Model Code:||BM842|
|Center distance (inch):||4.25||Gear Type:||Worm|
|Overhung Load:||3,715||No. of Gear Reductions:||Single|
|Input Style:||C-Face Coupled||Output HP:||4.274|
|Series:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers||Service Factor:||1|
|Assembly:||BM-D||Output Shaft Orientation:||D|
|Frame Size:||180||Output Diameter (in):||1.875 in|
|Gear Drive Reductions:||Single||Housing material:||Cast Iron|
|Output Key:||1/2 x 3.06||Output Style:||D|
|Input Diameter (in):||1.125 in||Product Line:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers|
|Output RPM:||43||Output Shaft Assembly Code:||D|
|Reducer Style:||Worm - Right Angle||Output Torque:||6156|
|Series Style:||GR-BM-D||Input Keyway (C Face):||1/4 x 1/8|
|Input RPM:||1,750||Mounting Style:||Base|
|Input HP:||5.262||Reducer:||Worm - Right Angle|