Grove Gear Cast Iron Single-Reduction Worm Reducer - GR-BM842-40-L-180
Image differs from product
- One-piece cast iron housings with single output cover design, CNC machined for precise component fit and alignment.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles.Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
- Mounting dimensions are interchangeable with most industry standard reducers.
|Reducer Style:||Worm - Right Angle||Output HP:||4.274|
|Input Keyway (C Face):||1/4 x 1/8||Series Style:||GR-BM-L|
|Reducer:||Worm - Right Angle||Input Diameter (in):||1.125 in|
|Gear Type:||Worm||Output Diameter (in):||1.875 in|
|Output shaft:||Shaft||Product Line:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers|
|Mounting Style:||Base||Series:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers|
|Overhung Load:||3,715||Output Style:||L|
|Input Style:||C-Face Coupled||Input Bore (C Face):||1.125|
|Output Shaft Orientation:||L||Output Key:||1/2 x 3.06|
|Model Code:||BM842||Output Shaft Assembly Code:||L|
|Ratio Range:||40:1||Output RPM:||43|
|Ratio:||40:1||Product Type:||Right Angle|
|Gear Drive Reductions:||Single||Frame Size:||180|
|Center distance (inch):||4.25||Input RPM:||1,750|
|No. of Gear Reductions:||Single||Housing material:||Cast Iron|
|Output Torque:||6156||Shaft Seal Material:||Viton|