Grove Gear Cast Iron Single-Reduction Worm Reducer - GR-B842-80-D
- One-piece cast iron housings with single output cover design, CNC machined for precise component fit and alignment.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles.Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
- Mounting dimensions are interchangeable with most industry standard reducers.
|Reducer Style:||Worm - Right Angle||Product Line:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers|
|Series:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers||Product Type:||Right Angle|
|Series Style:||GR-B-D||Model Code:||B842|
|Gear Type:||Worm||Center distance (inch):||4.25|
|Reducer:||Worm - Right Angle||Ratio:||80:1|
|Housing material:||Cast Iron||Gear Drive Reductions:||Single|
|Output RPM:||21||Output Style:||D|
|Ratio Range:||80:1||Shaft Seal Material:||Viton|
|Output Key:||1/2 x 3.06||Output Shaft Orientation:||D|
|Input Style:||Shaft||Output Diameter (in):||1.875 in|
|Output Shaft Assembly Code:||D||Input Keyway:||1/4 X 2.50|
|No. of Gear Reductions:||Single||Service Factor:||1|
|Input HP:||1.76||Output Torque:||3620|
|Input Diameter (in):||1.25 in||Output shaft:||Shaft|
|Overhung Load:||3,740||Output HP:||1.257|