Grove Gear Cast Iron Single-Reduction Worm Reducer - GR-B842-20-D
- One-piece cast iron housings with single output cover design, CNC machined for precise component fit and alignment.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles.Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
- Mounting dimensions are interchangeable with most industry standard reducers.
|Output RPM:||87||Input RPM:||1,750|
|No. of Gear Reductions:||Single||Center distance (inch):||4.25|
|Model Code:||B842||Output Key:||1/2 x 3.06|
|Housing material:||Cast Iron||Product Type:||Right Angle|
|Output Torque:||6092||Input HP:||9.462|
|Overhung Load:||3,320||Service Factor:||1|
|Input Keyway:||1/4 X 2.50||Output shaft:||Shaft|
|Shaft Seal Material:||Viton||Output Shaft Orientation:||D|
|Product Line:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers||Ratio:||20:1|
|Gear Type:||Worm||Series Style:||GR-B-D|
|Series:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers||Output Style:||D|
|Ratio Range:||20:1||Input Diameter (in):||1.25 in|
|Output HP:||8.458||Output Diameter (in):||1.875 in|
|Mounting Style:||Base||Reducer:||Worm - Right Angle|
|Reducer Style:||Worm - Right Angle||Assembly:||B-D|
|Gear Drive Reductions:||Single||Output Shaft Assembly Code:||D|