Grove Gear Cast Iron Single-Reduction Worm Reducer - GR-B842-100-R
Image differs from product
- One-piece cast iron housings with single output cover design, CNC machined for precise component fit and alignment.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles.Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
- Mounting dimensions are interchangeable with most industry standard reducers.
|Ratio Range:||100:1 to 250:1||Reducer:||Worm - Right Angle|
|Input RPM:||1,750||Output shaft:||Shaft|
|Output Torque:||2852||Input HP:||1.201|
|Input Style:||Shaft||Output Shaft Assembly Code:||R|
|Input Keyway:||1/4 X 2.50||Output HP:||0.792|
|Product Line:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers||Output Key:||1/2 x 3.06|
|Gear Drive Reductions:||Single||Mounting Style:||Base|
|Input Diameter (in):||1.25 in||Output RPM:||17|
|Product Type:||Right Angle||Series:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers|
|Reducer Style:||Worm - Right Angle||Output Style:||R|
|Housing material:||Cast Iron||Shaft Seal Material:||Viton|
|Output Diameter (in):||1.875 in||Output Shaft Orientation:||R|
|Center distance (inch):||4.25||No. of Gear Reductions:||Single|
|Service Factor:||1||Gear Type:||Worm|