Grove Gear Cast Iron Single-Reduction Worm Reducer - GR-B842-60-R
Image differs from product
- One-piece cast iron housings with single output cover design, CNC machined for precise component fit and alignment.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles.Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
- Mounting dimensions are interchangeable with most industry standard reducers.
|Output shaft:||Shaft||Input RPM:||1,750|
|Ratio Range:||60:1||Output Style:||R|
|Mounting Style:||Base||Output Shaft Assembly Code:||R|
|Gear Drive Reductions:||Single||Product Type:||Right Angle|
|Output Shaft Orientation:||R||Reducer:||Worm - Right Angle|
|Output HP:||2.772||Overhung Load:||3,730|
|Housing material:||Cast Iron||Output Diameter (in):||1.875 in|
|Gear Type:||Worm||Shaft Seal Material:||Viton|
|Output Key:||1/2 x 3.06||Output RPM:||29|
|Input Keyway:||1/4 X 2.50||Series Style:||GR-B-R|
|Product Line:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers||Output Torque:||5989|
|No. of Gear Reductions:||Single||Series:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers|
|Assembly:||B-R||Center distance (inch):||4.25|
|Service Factor:||1||Input HP:||3.681|
|Reducer Style:||Worm - Right Angle||Input Diameter (in):||1.25 in|