Grove Gear Cast Iron Single-Reduction Worm Reducer - GR-HMQ830-50-H1-140-26
- One-piece cast iron housings with single output cover design, CNC machined for precise component fit and alignment.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles.Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
- Mounting dimensions are interchangeable with most industry standard reducers.
|Mounting Style:||Shaft Mount||Output Key:||3/8 X 3|
|Reducer Style:||Worm - Right Angle||Gear Drive Reductions:||Single|
|Output shaft:||Hollow Bore||Frame Size:||140|
|Input Bore (C Face):||0.875||Series:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers|
|Output HP:||1.383||Input RPM:||1,750|
|Input Style:||C-face Quill||Output Shaft Orientation:||H1|
|No. of Gear Reductions:||Single||Output Hollow Shaft Diameter (in):||1.625 in|
|Model Code:||HMQ830||Housing material:||Cast Iron|
|Input Diameter (in):||0.875 in||Product Line:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers|
|Reducer:||Worm - Right Angle||Output Torque:||2490|
|Bore Code:||26||Input HP:||1.915|
|Center distance (inch):||3.00||Series Style:||GR-HMQ-H1|
|Shaft Seal Material:||Viton||Gear Type:||Worm|
|Product Type:||Right Angle||Input Keyway (C Face):||3/16 x 3/32|
|Service Factor:||1||Output RPM:||35|
|Output Shaft Assembly Code:||H1|