Grove Gear Cast Iron Single-Reduction Worm Reducer - GR-H830-20-H1-23
- One-piece cast iron housings with single output cover design, CNC machined for precise component fit and alignment.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles.Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
- Mounting dimensions are interchangeable with most industry standard reducers.
|Gear Type:||Worm||Output Shaft Assembly Code:||H1|
|Product Line:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers||Shaft Seal Material:||Viton|
|Output Hollow Shaft Diameter (in):||1.438 in||Output Key:||3/8 x 3.00|
|Output shaft:||Hollow Bore||Input HP:||3.947|
|Housing material:||Cast Iron||Output Style:||H1|
|Assembly:||H-H1||Input Keyway:||3/16 X 1.63|
|Output Shaft Orientation:||H1||Center distance (inch):||3.00|
|Input Diameter (in):||0.875 in||Product Type:||Right Angle|
|Input RPM:||1,750||No. of Gear Reductions:||Single|
|Series Style:||GR-H-H1||Overhung Load:||2,170|
|Reducer Style:||Worm - Right Angle||Series:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers|
|Output Torque:||2454||Ratio Range:||20:1|
|Output HP:||3.407||Input Style:||Shaft|
|Model Code:||H830||Reducer:||Worm - Right Angle|
|Bore Code:||23||Service Factor:||1|
|Gear Drive Reductions:||Single||Mounting Style:||Shaft Mount|