Grove Gear Cast Iron Single-Reduction Worm Reducer - GR-BMQ830-5-L-56
- One-piece cast iron housings with single output cover design, CNC machined for precise component fit and alignment.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles.Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
- Mounting dimensions are interchangeable with most industry standard reducers.
|Output HP:||8.573||Input HP:||9.093|
|Reducer Style:||Worm - Right Angle||Output Shaft Orientation:||L|
|Input Style:||C-face Quill||Output Style:||L|
|Input Bore (C Face):||0.625||Overhung Load:||2,170|
|Output Diameter (in):||1.250 in||Mounting Style:||Base|
|Gear Drive Reductions:||Single||Output Key:||1/4 x 1.75|
|Output Shaft Assembly Code:||L||Gear Type:||Worm|
|Center distance (inch):||3.00||Output shaft:||Shaft|
|Reducer:||Worm - Right Angle||Model Code:||BMQ830|
|Service Factor:||1||Product Type:||Right Angle|
|No. of Gear Reductions:||Single||Frame Size:||56|
|Input Keyway (C Face):||3/16 x 3/32||Input Diameter (in):||0.625 in|
|Housing material:||Cast Iron||Input RPM:||1,750|
|Product Line:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers||Series:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers|
|Output Torque:||1544||Ratio Range:||5:1|
|Ratio:||5:1||Shaft Seal Material:||Viton|