Grove Gear Cast Iron Single-Reduction Worm Reducer - GR-BM830-40-D-56
- One-piece cast iron housings with single output cover design, CNC machined for precise component fit and alignment.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles.Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
- Mounting dimensions are interchangeable with most industry standard reducers.
|No. of Gear Reductions:||Single||Series Style:||GR-BM-D|
|Output Shaft Assembly Code:||D||Output Torque:||2477|
|Output shaft:||Shaft||Output RPM:||43|
|Output HP:||1.72||Input RPM:||1,750|
|Product Type:||Right Angle||Reducer:||Worm - Right Angle|
|Mounting Style:||Base||Reducer Style:||Worm - Right Angle|
|Gear Type:||Worm||Center distance (inch):||3.00|
|Overhung Load:||2,170||Ratio Range:||40:1|
|Input HP:||2.251||Output Key:||1/4 x 1.75|
|Assembly:||BM-D||Input Diameter (in):||0.625 in|
|Shaft Seal Material:||Viton||Output Shaft Orientation:||D|
|Input Keyway (C Face):||3/16 x 3/32||Output Style:||D|
|Product Line:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers||Gear Drive Reductions:||Single|
|Input Bore (C Face):||0.625||Series:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers|
|Model Code:||BM830||Service Factor:||1|
|Input Style:||C-Face Coupled||Output Diameter (in):||1.250 in|
|Housing material:||Cast Iron|