Grove Gear Cast Iron Single-Reduction Worm Reducer - GR-B830-30-R
Image differs from product
- One-piece cast iron housings with single output cover design, CNC machined for precise component fit and alignment.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles.Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
- Mounting dimensions are interchangeable with most industry standard reducers.
|Reducer Style:||Worm - Right Angle||Series:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers|
|Product Type:||Right Angle||Product Line:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers|
|Model Code:||B830||Series Style:||GR-B-R|
|Gear Type:||Worm||Center distance (inch):||3.00|
|Reducer:||Worm - Right Angle||Ratio:||30:1|
|Input Diameter (in):||0.875 in||Output Shaft Orientation:||R|
|Gear Drive Reductions:||Single||Overhung Load:||2,170|
|Output Torque:||2519||Housing material:||Cast Iron|
|Output Key:||1/4 x 1.75||Output Style:||R|
|No. of Gear Reductions:||Single||Output shaft:||Shaft|
|Input Keyway:||3/16 X 1.63||Input RPM:||1,750|
|Output RPM:||58||Input Style:||Shaft|
|Input HP:||2.879||Output Shaft Assembly Code:||R|
|Ratio Range:||30:1||Output Diameter (in):||1.250 in|
|Service Factor:||1||Output HP:||2.332|
|Shaft Seal Material:||Viton|