Grove Gear Cast Iron Single-Reduction Worm Reducer - GR-B830-5-R
Image differs from product
- One-piece cast iron housings with single output cover design, CNC machined for precise component fit and alignment.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles.Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
- Mounting dimensions are interchangeable with most industry standard reducers.
|Product Line:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers||Output Style:||R|
|Overhung Load:||2,170||Output RPM:||350|
|Series:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers||Output shaft:||Shaft|
|Input RPM:||1,750||Reducer Style:||Worm - Right Angle|
|Shaft Seal Material:||Viton||Output Key:||1/4 x 1.75|
|Product Type:||Right Angle||Ratio Range:||5:1|
|Input Diameter (in):||0.875 in||Housing material:||Cast Iron|
|Output Shaft Assembly Code:||R||Reducer:||Worm - Right Angle|
|Output Diameter (in):||1.250 in||Ratio:||5:1|
|Gear Drive Reductions:||Single||Series Style:||GR-B-R|
|Output Torque:||1544||Mounting Style:||Base|
|Service Factor:||1||Input Style:||Shaft|
|Gear Type:||Worm||Output HP:||8.573|
|Assembly:||B-R||Center distance (inch):||3.00|
|Model Code:||B830||Input HP:||9.093|
|No. of Gear Reductions:||Single||Output Shaft Orientation:||R|
|Input Keyway:||3/16 X 1.63|