Grove Gear Cast Iron Single-Reduction Worm Reducer - GR-B830-7.5-L
- One-piece cast iron housings with single output cover design, CNC machined for precise component fit and alignment.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles.Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
- Mounting dimensions are interchangeable with most industry standard reducers.
|Housing material:||Cast Iron||Ratio Range:||7.5:1|
|Series:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers||Reducer Style:||Worm - Right Angle|
|Output shaft:||Shaft||Input Diameter (in):||0.875 in|
|Overhung Load:||2,170||Service Factor:||1|
|Output Shaft Assembly Code:||L||Output Shaft Orientation:||L|
|Output Torque:||1734||Product Type:||Right Angle|
|Gear Drive Reductions:||Single||Input HP:||6.879|
|Input Keyway:||3/16 X 1.63||Model Code:||B830|
|Reducer:||Worm - Right Angle||Input RPM:||1,750|
|Output RPM:||233.3||Output Style:||L|
|Output Diameter (in):||1.250 in||Product Line:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers|
|Gear Type:||Worm||Output HP:||6.421|
|Output Key:||1/4 x 1.75||No. of Gear Reductions:||Single|
|Shaft Seal Material:||Viton||Center distance (inch):||3.00|