Grove Gear Cast Iron Single-Reduction Worm Reducer - GR-HMQ826-15-H1-56-16
- One-piece cast iron housings with single output cover design, CNC machined for precise component fit and alignment.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles.Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
- Mounting dimensions are interchangeable with most industry standard reducers.
|Center distance (inch):||2.63||Series:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers|
|No. of Gear Reductions:||Single||Input Keyway (C Face):||3/16 x 3/32|
|Output Torque:||1737||Reducer:||Worm - Right Angle|
|Output Shaft Orientation:||H1||Assembly:||HMQ-H1|
|Frame Size:||56||Gear Drive Reductions:||Single|
|Series Style:||GR-HMQ-H1||Output HP:||3.216|
|Housing material:||Cast Iron||Product Type:||Right Angle|
|Reducer Style:||Worm - Right Angle||Gear Type:||Worm|
|Output shaft:||Hollow Bore||Input Bore (C Face):||0.625|
|Output RPM:||116||Input Diameter (in):||0.625 in|
|Output Hollow Shaft Diameter (in):||1.000 in||Input HP:||3.614|
|Mounting Style:||Shaft Mount||Output Key:||1/4 X 2.50|
|Product Line:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers||Input Style:||C-face Quill|
|Bore Code:||16||Model Code:||HMQ826|
|Output Shaft Assembly Code:||H1||Input RPM:||1,750|
|Shaft Seal Material:||Viton||Output Style:||H1|