Grove Gear Cast Iron Single-Reduction Worm Reducer - GR-HMQ826-5-H1-56-23
- One-piece cast iron housings with single output cover design, CNC machined for precise component fit and alignment.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles.Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
- Mounting dimensions are interchangeable with most industry standard reducers.
|Reducer Style:||Worm - Right Angle||Series:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers|
|Product Type:||Right Angle||Product Line:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers|
|Model Code:||HMQ826||Series Style:||GR-HMQ-H1|
|Gear Type:||Worm||Center distance (inch):||2.63|
|Reducer:||Worm - Right Angle||Ratio:||5:1|
|Output shaft:||Hollow Bore||No. of Gear Reductions:||Single|
|Input Style:||C-face Quill||Output Hollow Shaft Diameter (in):||1.438 in|
|Output RPM:||350||Input Keyway (C Face):||3/16 x 3/32|
|Output Shaft Assembly Code:||H1||Bore Code:||23|
|Output Torque:||1130||Frame Size:||56|
|Output Style:||H1||Output Shaft Orientation:||H1|
|Gear Drive Reductions:||Single||Housing material:||Cast Iron|
|Input Diameter (in):||0.625 in||Output Key:||3/8 x 3.00|
|Input RPM:||1,750||Input Bore (C Face):||0.625|
|Output HP:||6.276||Mounting Style:||Shaft Mount|
|Shaft Seal Material:||Viton||Input HP:||6.693|