Grove Gear Cast Iron Single-Reduction Worm Reducer - GR-H826-10-H1-18
- One-piece cast iron housings with single output cover design, CNC machined for precise component fit and alignment.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles.Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
- Mounting dimensions are interchangeable with most industry standard reducers.
|Output Shaft Assembly Code:||H1||Reducer Style:||Worm - Right Angle|
|Input HP:||4.492||Series Style:||GR-H-H1|
|Input Keyway:||3/16 x 1.63||Series:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers|
|Product Type:||Right Angle||Housing material:||Cast Iron|
|Reducer:||Worm - Right Angle||Product Line:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers|
|Output Style:||H1||Output Key:||1/4 x 3.00|
|Shaft Seal Material:||Viton||Ratio:||10:1|
|Output HP:||4.097||Output Hollow Shaft Diameter (in):||1.125 in|
|Model Code:||H826||Output shaft:||Hollow Bore|
|No. of Gear Reductions:||Single||Center distance (inch):||2.63|
|Ratio Range:||10:1||Output RPM:||175|
|Mounting Style:||Shaft Mount||Input Style:||Shaft|
|Input Diameter (in):||0.75 in||Bore Code:||18|
|Output Torque:||1475||Output Shaft Orientation:||H1|
|Gear Type:||Worm||Input RPM:||1,750|
|Gear Drive Reductions:||Single|