Grove Gear Cast Iron Single-Reduction Worm Reducer - GR-HM824-80-H1-180-23
Image differs from product
- One-piece cast iron housings with single output cover design, CNC machined for precise component fit and alignment.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles.Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
- Mounting dimensions are interchangeable with most industry standard reducers.
|Reducer Style:||Worm - Right Angle||Product Type:||Right Angle|
|Series:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers||Product Line:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers|
|Model Code:||HM824||Series Style:||GR-HM-H1|
|Gear Type:||Worm||Center distance (inch):||2.38|
|Reducer:||Worm - Right Angle||Ratio:||80:1|
|Service Factor:||1||Output Hollow Shaft Diameter (in):||1.438 in|
|Output Style:||H1||Bore Code:||23|
|Frame Size:||180||Output Shaft Assembly Code:||H1|
|No. of Gear Reductions:||Single||Ratio Range:||80:1|
|Input Diameter (in):||1.125 in||Assembly:||HM-H1|
|Gear Drive Reductions:||Single||Mounting Style:||Shaft Mount|
|Input RPM:||1,750||Output Torque:||830|
|Input HP:||0.455||Output Shaft Orientation:||H1|
|Input Bore (C Face):||1.125||Output shaft:||Hollow Bore|
|Output Key:||3/8 x 3.00||Shaft Seal Material:||Viton|
|Housing material:||Cast Iron||Input Keyway (C Face):||1/4 x 1/8|
|Output RPM:||21.9||Input Style:||C-Face Coupled|