Grove Gear Cast Iron Single-Reduction Worm Reducer - GR-HM824-50-H1-140-23
- One-piece cast iron housings with single output cover design, CNC machined for precise component fit and alignment.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles.Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
- Mounting dimensions are interchangeable with most industry standard reducers.
|Input Bore (C Face):||0.875||Output Hollow Shaft Diameter (in):||1.438 in|
|Output shaft:||Hollow Bore||Service Factor:||1|
|Input RPM:||1,750||Product Type:||Right Angle|
|Output RPM:||35||Output Key:||3/8 x 3.00|
|Output Style:||H1||Center distance (inch):||2.38|
|Output Shaft Orientation:||H1||Bore Code:||23|
|Output Shaft Assembly Code:||H1||No. of Gear Reductions:||Single|
|Model Code:||HM824||Frame Size:||140|
|Shaft Seal Material:||Viton||Mounting Style:||Shaft Mount|
|Series Style:||GR-HM-H1||Input Diameter (in):||0.875 in|
|Input HP:||1.137||Product Line:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers|
|Ratio:||50:1||Reducer:||Worm - Right Angle|
|Input Style:||C-Face Coupled||Overhung Load:||1,770|
|Output HP:||0.795||Reducer Style:||Worm - Right Angle|
|Output Torque:||1432||Input Keyway (C Face):||3/16 x 3/32|
|Gear Drive Reductions:||Single||Gear Type:||Worm|
|Housing material:||Cast Iron||Series:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers|