Grove Gear Cast Iron Single-Reduction Worm Reducer - GR-H824-7.5-H1-19
Image differs from product
- One-piece cast iron housings with single output cover design, CNC machined for precise component fit and alignment.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles.Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
- Mounting dimensions are interchangeable with most industry standard reducers.
|Input RPM:||1,750||Output RPM:||233.3|
|Output Shaft Assembly Code:||H1||Output Style:||H1|
|Output Shaft Orientation:||H1||Output HP:||3.685|
|Output Torque:||995||Input Style:||Shaft|
|Output Key:||1/4 X 2.5||Reducer Style:||Worm - Right Angle|
|Input HP:||3.992||Series Type:||Cast Iron 800 Worm Gear Reducers|
|Series Code:||GR||Bore Code:||19|
|Mounting Style:||Shaft Mount||Series Style:||GR-H-H1|
|Gear Type:||Worm||Housing material:||Cast Iron|
|Gear Drive Reductions:||Single||Product Type:||Right Angle|
|No. of Gear Reductions:||Single||Input Diameter (in):||0.75 in|
|Output Hollow Shaft Diameter (in):||1.188 in||Model Code:||H824|
|Reducer:||Worm - Right Angle||Ratio:||7.5:1|
|Center distance (inch):||2.38||Output shaft:||Hollow Bore|
|Shaft Seal Material:||Viton||Product Line:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers|
|Input Keyway:||3/16 x 1.63||Service Factor:||1|
|Series:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers|