Grove Gear Cast Iron Single-Reduction Worm Reducer - GR-BM824-5-D-140
- One-piece cast iron housings with single output cover design, CNC machined for precise component fit and alignment.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles.Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
- Mounting dimensions are interchangeable with most industry standard reducers.
|Model Code:||BM824||Reducer Style:||Worm - Right Angle|
|Assembly:||BM-D||Output Shaft Orientation:||D|
|Product Line:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers||Shaft Seal Material:||Viton|
|Product Type:||Right Angle||Ratio Range:||5:1|
|Series Style:||GR-BM-D||Input RPM:||1,750|
|Output Diameter (in):||1.125 in||Input HP:||5.323|
|Center distance (inch):||2.38||Housing material:||Cast Iron|
|No. of Gear Reductions:||Single||Reducer:||Worm - Right Angle|
|Frame Size:||140||Output Torque:||898|
|Input Bore (C Face):||0.875||Service Factor:||1|
|Gear Drive Reductions:||Single||Input Style:||C-Face Coupled|
|Output Style:||D||Output shaft:||Shaft|
|Gear Type:||Worm||Input Keyway (C Face):||3/16 x 3/32|
|Output Shaft Assembly Code:||D||Mounting Style:||Base|
|Output Key:||1/4 x 1.75||Output RPM:||350|
|Input Diameter (in):||0.875 in||Series:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers|