Grove Gear Cast Iron Single-Reduction Worm Reducer - GR-BM824-40-D-56
- One-piece cast iron housings with single output cover design, CNC machined for precise component fit and alignment.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles.Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
- Mounting dimensions are interchangeable with most industry standard reducers.
|Overhung Load:||1,770||Product Line:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers|
|Reducer:||Worm - Right Angle||Output Shaft Orientation:||D|
|Output HP:||0.994||Output Style:||D|
|Frame Size:||56||Housing material:||Cast Iron|
|Series Style:||GR-BM-D||Shaft Seal Material:||Viton|
|Input Keyway (C Face):||3/16 x 3/32||Input HP:||1.342|
|Service Factor:||1||Gear Drive Reductions:||Single|
|Product Type:||Right Angle||Reducer Style:||Worm - Right Angle|
|Output Torque:||1433||Input Diameter (in):||0.625 in|
|Output Shaft Assembly Code:||D||Gear Type:||Worm|
|Input Bore (C Face):||0.625||Mounting Style:||Base|
|Output RPM:||43||Input Style:||C-Face Coupled|
|Model Code:||BM824||Ratio Range:||40:1|
|Output Diameter (in):||1.125 in||Input RPM:||1,750|
|Output shaft:||Shaft||Output Key:||1/4 x 1.75|
|Center distance (inch):||2.38||Series:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers|
|No. of Gear Reductions:||Single|