Grove Gear Cast Iron Single-Reduction Worm Reducer - GR-BM824-25-D-56
- One-piece cast iron housings with single output cover design, CNC machined for precise component fit and alignment.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles.Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
- Mounting dimensions are interchangeable with most industry standard reducers.
|Product Line:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers||Input Keyway (C Face):||3/16 x 3/32|
|Product Type:||Right Angle||Ratio:||25:1|
|Input HP:||1.967||Frame Size:||56|
|Gear Type:||Worm||Output Shaft Orientation:||D|
|Output Style:||D||Shaft Seal Material:||Viton|
|Service Factor:||1||Input RPM:||1,750|
|Input Diameter (in):||0.625 in||Output Key:||1/4 x 1.75|
|Center distance (inch):||2.38||Output Shaft Assembly Code:||D|
|Output Diameter (in):||1.125 in||Reducer Style:||Worm - Right Angle|
|Reducer:||Worm - Right Angle||Output HP:||1.615|
|Series Style:||GR-BM-D||No. of Gear Reductions:||Single|
|Input Style:||C-Face Coupled||Gear Drive Reductions:||Single|
|Mounting Style:||Base||Output shaft:||Shaft|
|Housing material:||Cast Iron||Model Code:||BM824|
|Ratio Range:||25:1||Input Bore (C Face):||0.625|
|Output RPM:||70||Overhung Load:||1,770|
|Series:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers|