Grove Gear Cast Iron Single-Reduction Worm Reducer - GR-B824-50-D
- One-piece cast iron housings with single output cover design, CNC machined for precise component fit and alignment.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles.Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
- Mounting dimensions are interchangeable with most industry standard reducers.
|Output Diameter (in):||1.125 in||Input Keyway:||3/16 x 1.63|
|Output Shaft Orientation:||D||Shaft Seal Material:||Viton|
|Center distance (inch):||2.38||Product Line:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers|
|Mounting Style:||Base||Service Factor:||1|
|Input Style:||Shaft||Series Style:||GR-B-D|
|Input Diameter (in):||0.75 in||No. of Gear Reductions:||Single|
|Series:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers||Ratio Range:||50:1|
|Output shaft:||Shaft||Housing material:||Cast Iron|
|Output Shaft Assembly Code:||D||Reducer Style:||Worm - Right Angle|
|Output Key:||1/4 x 1.75||Output Style:||D|
|Overhung Load:||1,770||Output RPM:||35|
|Gear Drive Reductions:||Single||Model Code:||B824|
|Output Torque:||1432||Output HP:||0.795|
|Product Type:||Right Angle||Reducer:||Worm - Right Angle|