Grove Gear Cast Iron Single-Reduction Worm Reducer - GR-BM818-60-D-48
- One-piece cast iron housings with single output cover design, CNC machined for precise component fit and alignment.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles.Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
- Mounting dimensions are interchangeable with most industry standard reducers.
|Product Line:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers||Product Type:||Right Angle|
|Series:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers||Model Code:||BM818|
|Gear Type:||Worm||Center distance (inch):||1.75|
|Reducer:||Worm - Right Angle||Ratio:||60:1|
|Input Keyway (C Face):||1/8 x 1/16||Output Diameter (in):||0.875 in|
|Shaft Seal Material:||Viton||Service Factor:||1|
|Input Bore (C Face):||0.5||Output HP:||0.288|
|Input Diameter (in):||0.5 in||Housing material:||Cast Iron|
|Input Style:||C-Face Coupled||Input RPM:||1,750|
|Output shaft assembly:||D||Output Key:||3/16 x 1.38|
|No. of Gear Reductions:||Single||Assembly:||BM-D|
|Output RPM:||29||Ratio Range:||60:1|
|Output shaft:||Shaft||Output Torque Rating:||623|