Grove Gear Cast Iron Single-Reduction Worm Reducer - GR-BMQ815-100-D-48
- One-piece cast iron housings with single output cover design, CNC machined for precise component fit and alignment.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles.Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
- Mounting dimensions are interchangeable with most industry standard reducers.
|Output Style:||D||Output Shaft Assembly Code:||D|
|Output Torque:||213||Output HP:||0.059|
|Product Type:||Right Angle||Ratio Range:||100:1 to 250:1|
|No. of Gear Reductions:||Single||Center distance (inch):||1.54|
|Output shaft:||Shaft||Series:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers|
|Service Factor:||1||Input Keyway (C Face):||1/8 x 1/16|
|Output Key:||3/16 x 1.50||Reducer:||Worm - Right Angle|
|Input Style:||C-face Quill||Mounting Style:||Base|
|Model Code:||BMQ815||Overhung Load:||860|
|Input HP:||0.145||Output RPM:||17|
|Shaft Seal Material:||Viton||Input Diameter (in):||0.5 in|
|Output Shaft Orientation:||D||Input Bore (C Face):||0.5|
|Gear Drive Reductions:||Single||Reducer Style:||Worm - Right Angle|
|Input RPM:||1,750||Output Diameter (in):||0.750 in|
|Product Line:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers||Housing material:||Cast Iron|