Grove Gear Cast Iron Single-Reduction Worm Reducer - GR-BM815-100-L-48
- One-piece cast iron housings with single output cover design, CNC machined for precise component fit and alignment.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles.Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
- Mounting dimensions are interchangeable with most industry standard reducers.
|Gear Type:||Worm||No. of Gear Reductions:||Single|
|Gear Drive Reductions:||Single||Input Bore (C Face):||0.5|
|Input RPM:||1,750||Output HP:||0.059|
|Reducer:||Worm - Right Angle||Series:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers|
|Model Code:||BM815||Output Torque:||213|
|Output Shaft Orientation:||L||Ratio Range:||100:1 to 250:1|
|Input Keyway (C Face):||1/8 x 1/16||Overhung Load:||860|
|Housing material:||Cast Iron||Input Style:||C-Face Coupled|
|Input HP:||0.145||Frame Size:||48|
|Output Diameter (in):||0.750 in||Output RPM:||17|
|Output Style:||L||Service Factor:||1|
|Output Shaft Assembly Code:||L||Product Type:||Right Angle|
|Product Line:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers||Output Key:||3/16 x 1.50|
|Series Style:||GR-BM-L||Center distance (inch):||1.54|
|Shaft Seal Material:||Viton||Input Diameter (in):||0.5 in|
|Reducer Style:||Worm - Right Angle|