Grove Gear Cast Iron Single-Reduction Worm Reducer - GR-BM815-30-L-48
- One-piece cast iron housings with single output cover design, CNC machined for precise component fit and alignment.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles.Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
- Mounting dimensions are interchangeable with most industry standard reducers.
|Service Factor:||1||Ratio Range:||30:1|
|Product Type:||Right Angle||Output Diameter (in):||0.750 in|
|Input Diameter (in):||0.5 in||No. of Gear Reductions:||Single|
|Output Key:||3/16 x 1.50||Input RPM:||1,750|
|Output Shaft Assembly Code:||L||Series Style:||GR-BM-L|
|Output Shaft Orientation:||L||Housing material:||Cast Iron|
|Input Bore (C Face):||0.5||Output Style:||L|
|Frame Size:||48||Output HP:||0.442|
|Output shaft:||Shaft||Gear Type:||Worm|
|Input Keyway (C Face):||1/8 x 1/16||Input Style:||C-Face Coupled|
|Input HP:||0.63||Reducer Style:||Worm - Right Angle|
|Gear Drive Reductions:||Single||Output Torque:||478|
|Reducer:||Worm - Right Angle||Overhung Load:||860|
|Shaft Seal Material:||Viton||Ratio:||30:1|
|Series:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers||Model Code:||BM815|
|Output RPM:||58||Center distance (inch):||1.54|
|Product Line:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers|