Grove Gear Cast Iron Single-Reduction Worm Reducer - GR-B815-15-R
Image differs from product
- One-piece cast iron housings with single output cover design, CNC machined for precise component fit and alignment.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles.Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
- Mounting dimensions are interchangeable with most industry standard reducers.
|Gear Drive Reductions:||Single||Reducer:||Worm - Right Angle|
|Output Key:||3/16 x 1.50||Gear Type:||Worm|
|Product Type:||Right Angle||Output Shaft Orientation:||R|
|Service Factor:||1||Input Keyway:||3/16 X 1.38|
|Output shaft:||Shaft||Input Diameter (in):||0.625 in|
|Output Style:||R||Output Torque:||446|
|Series:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers||Output Shaft Assembly Code:||R|
|Input HP:||1.003||Overhung Load:||860|
|Housing material:||Cast Iron||Ratio:||15:1|
|Output HP:||0.826||Mounting Style:||Base|
|Series Style:||GR-B-R||Center distance (inch):||1.54|
|Ratio Range:||15:1||Output Diameter (in):||0.750 in|
|Model Code:||B815||No. of Gear Reductions:||Single|
|Output RPM:||116||Reducer Style:||Worm - Right Angle|
|Input RPM:||1,750||Input Style:||Shaft|
|Product Line:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers||Assembly:||B-R|
|Shaft Seal Material:||Viton|