Grove Gear Cast Iron Single-Reduction Worm Reducer - GR-H813-100-H1-10
- One-piece cast iron housings with single output cover design, CNC machined for precise component fit and alignment.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles.Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
- Mounting dimensions are interchangeable with most industry standard reducers.
|Ratio:||100:1||Reducer Style:||Worm - Right Angle|
|Output Torque:||143||Output Hollow Shaft Diameter (in):||0.625 in|
|Service Factor:||1||Center distance (inch):||1.33|
|Output RPM:||17||Output Key:||3/16 X 1.50|
|Housing material:||Cast Iron||Mounting Style:||Shaft Mount|
|Series Style:||GR-H-H1||Input Style:||Shaft|
|Ratio Range:||100:1 to 250:1||Assembly:||H-H1|
|Product Line:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers||Input Keyway:||1/8 x 1.00|
|Output HP:||0.04||Product Type:||Right Angle|
|Input HP:||0.084||Bore Code:||10|
|Output Style:||H1||Reducer:||Worm - Right Angle|
|Series:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers||Gear Drive Reductions:||Single|
|Model Code:||H813||Shaft Seal Material:||Viton|
|Output Shaft Assembly Code:||H1||Output shaft:||Hollow Bore|
|Input Diameter (in):||0.5 in||No. of Gear Reductions:||Single|
|Gear Type:||Worm||Output Shaft Orientation:||H1|