Grove Gear Cast Iron Single-Reduction Worm Reducer - GR-BMQ813-30-L-48
- One-piece cast iron housings with single output cover design, CNC machined for precise component fit and alignment.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles.Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
- Mounting dimensions are interchangeable with most industry standard reducers.
|Input Bore (C Face):||0.5||Center distance (inch):||1.33|
|Input Style:||C-face Quill||Shaft Seal Material:||Viton|
|Output Torque:||314||Product Line:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers|
|Input Keyway (C Face):||1/8 x 1/16||Output shaft:||Shaft|
|Output Shaft Orientation:||L||Reducer Style:||Worm - Right Angle|
|Series Style:||GR-BMQ-L||Series:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers|
|Model Code:||BMQ813||Output Diameter (in):||0.625 in|
|Output Style:||L||Frame Size:||48|
|Service Factor:||1||Reducer:||Worm - Right Angle|
|Input Diameter (in):||0.5 in||Output Key:||3/16 x 1.50|
|Gear Type:||Worm||Output HP:||0.29|
|Input RPM:||1,750||Mounting Style:||Base|
|Input HP:||0.395||Output RPM:||58|
|Gear Drive Reductions:||Single||Ratio:||30:1|
|Product Type:||Right Angle||Output Shaft Assembly Code:||L|
|Overhung Load:||700||Housing material:||Cast Iron|
|No. of Gear Reductions:||Single|