Grove Gear Cast Iron Single-Reduction Worm Reducer - GR-BM813-100-R-48
- One-piece cast iron housings with single output cover design, CNC machined for precise component fit and alignment.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles.Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
- Mounting dimensions are interchangeable with most industry standard reducers.
|Output Shaft Assembly Code:||R||Model Code:||BM813|
|Input Bore (C Face):||0.5||Series:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers|
|Shaft Seal Material:||Viton||Output HP:||0.04|
|Center distance (inch):||1.33||Overhung Load:||700|
|Series Style:||GR-BM-R||Output Style:||R|
|Ratio:||100:1||Ratio Range:||100:1 to 250:1|
|Output Key:||3/16 x 1.50||Input Keyway (C Face):||1/8 x 1/16|
|Output Torque:||143||Reducer Style:||Worm - Right Angle|
|No. of Gear Reductions:||Single||Input Diameter (in):||0.5 in|
|Input HP:||0.084||Output Shaft Orientation:||R|
|Reducer:||Worm - Right Angle||Gear Type:||Worm|
|Input RPM:||1,750||Output Diameter (in):||0.625 in|
|Product Line:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers||Input Style:||C-Face Coupled|
|Housing material:||Cast Iron||Product Type:||Right Angle|
|Output RPM:||17||Gear Drive Reductions:||Single|
|Output shaft:||Shaft||Service Factor:||1|