Grove Gear Cast Iron Single-Reduction Worm Reducer - GR-BM813-5-L-56
- One-piece cast iron housings with single output cover design, CNC machined for precise component fit and alignment.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles.Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
- Mounting dimensions are interchangeable with most industry standard reducers.
|Input Keyway (C Face):||3/16 x 3/32||No. of Gear Reductions:||Single|
|Reducer Style:||Worm - Right Angle||Service Factor:||1|
|Housing material:||Cast Iron||Gear Drive Reductions:||Single|
|Output Shaft Assembly Code:||L||Assembly:||BM-L|
|Mounting Style:||Base||Output shaft:||Shaft|
|Ratio Range:||5:1||Output HP:||1.158|
|Output RPM:||350||Series:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers|
|Input Style:||C-Face Coupled||Frame Size:||56|
|Output Torque:||209||Model Code:||BM813|
|Output Diameter (in):||0.625 in||Overhung Load:||700|
|Product Type:||Right Angle||Gear Type:||Worm|
|Output Shaft Orientation:||L||Product Line:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers|
|Output Key:||3/16 x 1.50||Reducer:||Worm - Right Angle|
|Input RPM:||1,750||Input Diameter (in):||0.625 in|
|Series Style:||GR-BM-L||Output Style:||L|
|Input Bore (C Face):||0.625||Center distance (inch):||1.33|
|Shaft Seal Material:||Viton|