Grove Gear Cast Iron Single-Reduction Worm Reducer - GR-B813-80-D
- One-piece cast iron housings with single output cover design, CNC machined for precise component fit and alignment.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles.Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
- Mounting dimensions are interchangeable with most industry standard reducers.
|Center distance (inch):||1.33||Housing material:||Cast Iron|
|Input Diameter (in):||0.5 in||Gear Type:||Worm|
|Reducer:||Worm - Right Angle||Output HP:||0.064|
|Product Type:||Right Angle||Output RPM:||21.9|
|Output Key:||3/16 x 1.50||Output Diameter (in):||0.625 in|
|Gear Drive Reductions:||Single||Output Shaft Orientation:||D|
|Reducer Style:||Worm - Right Angle||Product Line:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers|
|Input Style:||Shaft||Mounting Style:||Base|
|Ratio:||80:1||No. of Gear Reductions:||Single|
|Model Code:||B813||Overhung Load:||700|
|Shaft Seal Material:||Viton||Input HP:||0.121|
|Output Style:||D||Output Torque:||183|
|Input Keyway:||1/8 x 1.00||Series Style:||GR-B-D|
|Series:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers||Service Factor:||1|
|Output Shaft Assembly Code:||D||Ratio Range:||80:1|