Grove Gear Cast Iron Single-Reduction Worm Reducer - GR-B813-7.5-R
Image differs from product
- One-piece cast iron housings with single output cover design, CNC machined for precise component fit and alignment.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles.Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
- Mounting dimensions are interchangeable with most industry standard reducers.
|Input Keyway:||1/8 x 1.00||Overhung Load:||700|
|Output Key:||3/16 x 1.50||No. of Gear Reductions:||Single|
|Assembly:||B-R||Product Line:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers|
|Output Torque:||252||Reducer Style:||Worm - Right Angle|
|Series:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers||Ratio:||7.5:1|
|Product Type:||Right Angle||Service Factor:||1|
|Ratio Range:||7.5:1||Shaft Seal Material:||Viton|
|Output Shaft Orientation:||R||Input Style:||Shaft|
|Input RPM:||1,750||Output Shaft Assembly Code:||R|
|Housing material:||Cast Iron||Series Style:||GR-B-R|
|Input HP:||1.025||Output HP:||0.933|
|Output RPM:||233||Gear Drive Reductions:||Single|
|Model Code:||B813||Gear Type:||Worm|
|Output shaft:||Shaft||Input Diameter (in):||0.5 in|
|Reducer:||Worm - Right Angle||Output Style:||R|
|Output Diameter (in):||0.625 in||Center distance (inch):||1.33|