Grove Gear Cast Iron Single-Reduction Worm Reducer - GR-B813-40-L
Image differs from product
- One-piece cast iron housings with single output cover design, CNC machined for precise component fit and alignment.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles.Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
- Mounting dimensions are interchangeable with most industry standard reducers.
|Packaged Length:||10.69||Packaged Width:||9.06|
|Input RPM:||1,750||Output Shaft Orientation:||L|
|Output Shaft Assembly Code:||L||No. of Gear Reductions:||Single|
|Output HP:||0.223||Series Code:||GR|
|Series Type:||Cast Iron 800 Worm Gear Reducers||Output Torque:||322|
|Overhung Load:||700||Output RPM:||43|
|Output Style:||L||Input HP:||0.329|
|Input Style:||Shaft||Mounting Style:||Base|
|Series Style:||GR-B-L||Reducer Style:||Worm - Right Angle|
|Output Key:||3/16 X 1.50||Reducer:||Worm - Right Angle|
|Assembly:||B-L||Product Type:||Right Angle|
|Model Code:||B813||Ratio Range:||40:1|
|Series:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers||Output Diameter (in):||0.625 in|
|Output shaft:||Shaft||Center distance (inch):||1.33|
|Input Keyway:||1/8 x 1.00||Housing material:||Cast Iron|
|Product Line:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers||Gear Drive Reductions:||Single|
|Input Diameter (in):||0.5 in||Shaft Seal Material:||Viton|