Grove Gear Cast Iron Single-Reduction Worm Reducer - GR-B813-30-L
Image differs from product
- One-piece cast iron housings with single output cover design, CNC machined for precise component fit and alignment.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles.Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
- Mounting dimensions are interchangeable with most industry standard reducers.
|Packaged Length:||10.69||Packaged Width:||9.06|
|Input HP:||0.395||Output Shaft Assembly Code:||L|
|Output Key:||3/16 X 1.50||Input RPM:||1,750|
|Output RPM:||58||Output HP:||0.29|
|Input Style:||Shaft||Output Torque:||314|
|Output Style:||L||Output Shaft Orientation:||L|
|No. of Gear Reductions:||Single||Reducer Style:||Worm - Right Angle|
|Series Style:||GR-B-L||Series Code:||GR|
|Mounting Style:||Base||Series Type:||Cast Iron 800 Worm Gear Reducers|
|Overhung Load:||700||Service Factor:||1|
|Ratio:||30:1||Product Line:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers|
|Product Type:||Right Angle||Input Keyway:||1/8 x 1.00|
|Ratio Range:||30:1||Center distance (inch):||1.33|
|Output Diameter (in):||0.625 in||Series:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers|
|Gear Type:||Worm||Gear Drive Reductions:||Single|
|Housing material:||Cast Iron||Shaft Seal Material:||Viton|
|Input Diameter (in):||0.5 in||Output shaft:||Shaft|
|Reducer:||Worm - Right Angle||Output Direction:||L|