Grove Gear Aluminum Single-Reduction Worm Reducer - EL-WBMQ830-60-R-56
Image differs from product
- Aluminum housing provides superior resistances to corrosion, even in harsh environments.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant – USDA Class H1 approved.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles.
- Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
- Mounting dimensions are interchangeable with most industry standard reducers.
|Housing material:||Aluminum||Output RPM:||29|
|Output Diameter (in):||1.500 in||Input Style:||C-face Quill|
|Overhung Load:||2,170||Output HP:||1.117|
|Reducer Style:||Worm - Right Angle||Model Code:||WBMQ830|
|Input HP:||1.637||Ratio Range:||60:1|
|Series:||EL Series - Aluminum Worm Gear Reducers||Gear Drive Reductions:||Single|
|Output shaft:||Shaft||No. of Gear Reductions:||Single|
|Output Shaft Orientation:||R||Reducer:||Worm - Right Angle|
|Input RPM:||1,750||Input Keyway (C Face):||3/16 x 3/32|
|Output Shaft Assembly Code:||R||Series Style:||EL-WBMQ-R|
|Gear Type:||Worm||Output Key:||3/8 x 2.25|
|Shaft Seal Material:||Viton||Center distance (inch):||3.00|
|Output Torque:||2413||Input Diameter (in):||0.625 in|
|Mounting Style:||Base||Input Bore (C Face):||0.625|
|Assembly:||WBMQ-R||Product Type:||Right Angle|
|Frame Size:||56||Product Line:||EL Series - Aluminum Worm Gear Reducers|